ANNUAL PARISH MEETING – 18th May 2015 – 7.30pm
Local Government Act 1972
Parish of Chalfont St Peter
NOTICE OF THE ANNUAL PARISH MEETING
Notice is hereby given:-
The Annual Assembly of the Parish Meeting for the above named Parish will be held at the Council Offices, Gravel Hill, Chalfont St Peter on Monday 18th May 2015, starting at 7:30pm.
Such persons only as are registered as local government electors for the Parish will be entitled to vote at the meeting, but the meeting will be open to the public during the proceedings unless the Parish Meeting by resolution otherwise direct.
The business transacted at the meeting will be as follows:-
- Welcome by Councillor Linda Smith, Chairman of the Parish Council
- To approve the Minutes of the last meeting held on Thursday 15th May 2014
- A report from the Chairman of The Parish Council including matters relating to:
- Amenities & Planning Committee
- Communications & PR Committee
- Finance Committee
- Human Resources Committee
- Open Spaces Committee
- Updates from representatives of Chiltern District Council and Buckinghamshire County Council
- Report from Mr Ken Adams as Trustee of the Maria Taylor Charity
- A presentation by Mr Stewart Pomeroy from Colne Valley.
- Open forum for statements and questions from the Public.