Chiltern District Council and South Bucks District Council are preparing a new emerging joint Local Plan for Chiltern and South Bucks Districts. They will be holding a series of public exhibitions during the consultation period, the one for Chalfont St Peter is on Saturday 19th November between 2pm and 5pm. However, you can attend any of the exhibitions available below –
The exhibition materials are available to view here.
|Exhibitions||Main Areas of Focus (and Plan area as a whole)||Venue||Date/Time|
|Burnham||BurnhamTaplowDorney||Burnham Park Hall, Main Hall||Thursday 17th November6.00pm to 9.00pm|
|Little Chalfont||Little Chalfont||Little Chalfont Village Hall||Saturday 19th November9.00am to 12.00pm|
|Chalfont St Peter||Chalfont St PeterGerrards Cross||Chalfont St Peter Parish Council Offices||Saturday 19th November2.00pm to 5.00pm|
Outside of the above dates and during normal office hours exhibitions will be available at the two council offices (Denham and Amersham).
In addition, the Councils carried out member and stakeholder briefing sessions, the Power Point presentation from the these sessions is available below:
Full details can be found on the Chiltern District Council website – http://www.chiltern.gov.uk/planning/localplan2014-2036 or following the links below –
Green Belt Preferred Options Consultation
Between 31st October and 5pm on the 12th December 2016 Chiltern and South Bucks Councils are carrying out public consultation on Preferred Green Belt Options the Councils consider should be taken forward in the Local Plan in order to help meet development needs. The Councils are consulting on these options in order to:
- seek views to help determine their suitability for development;
- help understand views on what type of development should be sought if suitable and what type of requirements should be secured as part of development;
- enable comments on the evidence base that has informed the Consultation; and
- provide the opportunity for additional options to be put forward.
Consultation responses will help inform decisions on a draft Local Plan (expected for consultation in 2017).
The Green Belt Preferred Options Document is available to download using the link below:
The evidence base that supports the Consultation is also available below.
The Councils have also produced a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) document to accompany the consultation. This is available to download:
Responding to the Consultation
The deadline for written comments is 5pm 12th December 2016. Respondents are encouraged to use one of the response form(s) below:
- Green Belt Preferred Options Consultation – Online Response Form (Ideal for Mac and tablet users or shorter comments – all comments submitted are sent directly to the Chiltern and South Bucks Councils)
- Consultation Response Form [1Mb] (Opens in a new window) (Ideal for downloading to fill in and send back via email); or
- Consultation Response Form [268kb] (Opens in a new window) (Ideal for printing and sending back via post).
Please only use one method of submitting a response and when using the on-line form or e-mailing to only use one of the website forms or e-mail addresses. Responses should be returned to the Councils via email or post, details are below:
The Planning Policy Team
Chiltern District Council and South Bucks District Council
King George V House
King George V Road
Hard copies of the consultation document are available to view in both Council Offices and libraries serving the Districts, check: www.buckscc.gov.uk/leisure-and-culture/libraries/find-a-library/ (Opens in a new window) for library opening times.